Catching Fire Photocall at Cannes Film Festival!
Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Sam Claflin are at Cannes with Director Francis Lawrence, producers and Lionsgate film executives.
Liam Hemsworth, Jennifer Lawrence & Sam Claflin at the The 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival 5.18.13
Jennifer Lawrence at The 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival
#HGPPrimetime is back!!!
We will be launching something monumental this upcoming 1st of June and to celebrate that we’re hosting this awesome giveaway for you guys!
Kindly read our General Giveaway and Contest Policy before entering :)
GENERAL GIVEAWAY AND CONTEST POLICY
1. All giveaways and contests are open to those who are 13 years old (if a minor, parental consent is needed) or older.
2. Giveaways that are run via rafflecopter will have winners chosen via random.org .One entry per one person in a household. Entering again under numerous email addresses will be considered as cheating.
3. Other contests will be subjected to further instructions as dictated by the Gamemakers.
4. All entries WILL BE VERIFIED. CHEATING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. The Gamemakers have the right to disqualify any entries that do not correspond to the tasks given.
5. Giveaways and contests are currently open to PHILIPPINE residents only(Unless stated otherwise).
6. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or any other social media entity.
7. We reserve the right to extend or end any giveaway or contest without prior notice.
8. For giveaways or contests sponsored by a 3rd party, you give us the right to share your information with the said 3rd party.
9. All personal information entered in any giveaway or contest are confidential and shall be deleted once said giveaway or contest is over. These shall not be used in any purpose whatsoever.
10. We are not liable for any loss or damage of prizes in shipping. We do not guarantee that the prizes lost or damaged in the mail will be replaced.
11. Furthermore, we will be implementing that ALL unclaimed prizes for future giveaways and contests shall be forfeited by the winner if he/ she fails to do the following:
a) respond within 48 hours of notification via email and provide all necessary information needed;
b) claim the prize 1 month from the end of the contest.
Further instructions regarding claiming of prizes shall be available once you are contacted by one of the Gamemakers.
By entering a giveaway or contest by Hunger Games Philippines, you confirm to abide by the policies stated here. Winners will be announced on our various social media accounts after they confirm via email.
Have fun joining our giveaways and contests and MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR
A beautiful night shot of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Mockingjay Statue at Cannes 2013 #CatchingFire
Lionsgate has just announced that it will be partnering with COVERGIRL cosmetics for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. It seems that COVERGIRL cosmetics was used exclusively on set for the second film and now a cosmetics line based on the Capitol fashion scene will be the latest campaign by COVERGIRL.
“With The Hunger Games: Catching Fire partnership, we wanted to redefine cosmetics’ relationship to film with a fantasy-meets-reality beauty experience,” said Esi Eggleston Bracey, VP and General Manager, Global P&G Cosmetics. “The film inspired COVERGIRL campaign coming out this fall truly will bring beauty transformation to life in an aspirational, dramatic fashion. All of us at COVERGIRL were captivated by Suzanne Collins’ novels and the first film, so we’re thrilled to collaborate with Lionsgate on such a bold beauty partnership with the release of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.”
Last year, Lionsgate partnered with the cosmetics line China Glaze to produce a nail polish line based on the districts of Panem.
Tell us what you think about this partnership in the comments below!
For more information (x)
Press release by Lionsgate:(x)
Wanna see more of the Catching Fire display at Cannes?
Well, here’s a better quality version of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire display at Hôtel Majestic Barrière! It seems that this LED display not only features the Catching Fire motion poster but also includes an alternating movie title text above the entrance switching from one language to another!
Photos of the display :
*updated with photo of the Mockingjay statue
“Every revolution begins with a spark Design & illustrate the first chapter of ‘Catching Fire’ for the chance to see your work featured on The Hunger Games’ official Facebook page! Incorporate photos from the film & trailer, drawings, and GIFs to create an eye-popping multimedia experience inspired by the words on the page… “
Sadly it seems that its only open to US residents.
Hopefully the odds are in the favor of the international fans next time. ;)
For more information (x)