E!Online reported that Taylor Kitsch, Armie Hammer and Garrett Hedlund are the front-runners to play Finnick. However, LA Times reports that according to Taylor Kitsch, it is not going to happen.
“Not going to happen,” the 31-year-old actor wrote in an email on Wednesday. Kitsch, who is coming off the poor box office performance of the big-budget films “John Carter” and “Battleship,” would seem to have fit the bill for the athletic, good-looking character.
As for “The Lone Ranger” star Hammer and “TRON: Legacy” lead Hedlund, the studio behind the franchise, Lionsgate, said it would not confirm, deny or comment on any casting in progress.
However, Zap2it also reported that there are no front-runners yet for Finnick.
- posthungergamessyndrome reblogged this from hungergamesphils and added:
- nadineology reblogged this from hungergamesphils and added:
- arcanesanctuary likes this
- pepomellark likes this
- clovelynightlock reblogged this from hutchburger
- aquamarineskiesandpiggybackrides said: yea.taylor would be good but since alex pettyfer didn’t get to play peeta, can he play finnick then?
- hutchburger reblogged this from hungergamesphils
- districteverthorne likes this
- hungergamesphils posted this