CASTING RUMOR: Jena Malone up for the role of Johanna
Entertainment Weekly reports that Jena Malone is up for the role of Johanna Mason for Catching Fire.
Actress Jena Malone (Sucker Punch) is in the running for the pivotal role of strong-willed tribute Johanna Mason in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, EW has learned exclusively.
Jena Malone started acting when she was just 12 years old which is why she has now a long list of films and TV shows under her belt. To name a few (aside from Sucker Punch): Pride and Prejudice, Stepmom, Into the Wild, Cold Mountain, Donnie Darko and Saved!. Consequently, she has been nominated in several acting awards and even won in some of them.
In other news, EW also reported that Mia Wasikowska is not up for the role of Johanna Mason.
EW also confirmed that, despite an earlier report, Mia Wasikowska has not been approached for the role of Johanna Mason, nor would be available to shoot the film.
What do you think of Jena Malone as Johanna?
- likefromseinfeld reblogged this from hungergamesphils and added:
- victoryforthe20s said: Yes please!
- exittoreality said: Naya Rivera for Johanna!
- breakmelikeapromise reblogged this from hungergamesphils and added:
- louisdaniele reblogged this from hungergamesphils
- hungergamesphils posted this